[影音] 丹麦Svartsot乐队

[复制链接]
龙一 发表于 2010-4-13 13:55:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

风格:Viking/Folk

乐队国籍:丹麦

Svartsot乐队曾在2007年推出过他们的首张专辑,时隔四年,他们带来了又一张作品。

整体感觉维京味儿比较浓,金属音乐的框架下,包裹着的是极其律动悦耳的旋律,

急促的吉他音墙下,反复穿梭着的是明亮的笛声, 但是唯一令人感到不自在的就是乐队的主唱,采用的是很浑厚的黑嗓,长时间听DEATH METAL,反过来再听这种略显清新爽快的维京民谣,心里真是乐开怀啊。。。

大气悠扬,旋律欢快,舒缓情绪的必备专辑!

Well, it has happened. The Danish Viking/folk metal sextet of Svartsot has finally released a full-length album with big record label, Napalm Records. With much promise from their first two demos, Svartsot was sure to turn some heads with their new album, “Ravnenes Saga”. With this album boasting a good solid eleven tracks and thirteen on the bonus edition, it is certainly able to do just that.Let me first start out with the production. It certainly shatters anything they’ve done on previous demos. No instrument was left out in the mix, the folk instruments even stood out in the foreground. I guess what really stands out in the production is Claus’ powerful vocals, weather it be his deep death metal growls or his high pitched black metal screams.As for the music itself, it’s kind of hard to compare to any other band in the Viking/folk metal genre. The folky parts of the album are something I’ve heard many times in the past from bands like Cruachan, Eluveitie, and Pagan Reign, just to name a few.

下载地址:

http://rapidshare.com/files/368172790/2010_-_Mulmets_Viser__metalarea.org__by_eyehategod.rar

回复 呼我

举报

精彩评论4

楼主| 龙一 发表于 2010-5-18 09:19:26 | 显示全部楼层
第一次听还挺瘆人的阿
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表