2 m 26 guy to raise medical expenses street musicians (Figure) _ New

[复制链接]
lpwnni322s 发表于 2013-12-10 14:59:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
's shoe to his feet and took a 20 yuan money, Li Shuo Zhang Mengyong girlfriend smiled and said "thank you." Yesterday, when reporters once again see the runway in the media sought by Anhui Zhang Mengyong guy when he was on crutches with both hands at the subway station exit Maigaoqiao musicians. And he sang the song "regret", it seems Xinyousuogan,air jordan pas cher, watching the musicians came to accompany his girlfriend Li Shuo, Zhang Mengyong moved to shed tears. Yangzi Evening News reporter Wu Sheng Jia Xiaoning met very dramatic, is not a good feeling at first 2 meters tall and 26 Zhang Mengyong,hollister deutschland,Man claiming to have quirks Z, born in 1985, in 2008 from Nanjing debut, became the catwalks of people (newspaper has repeatedly reported) media. Speaking with Li Shuo Zhang Mengyong acquaintance,hogan outlet, quite dramatic. Li Shuo is from Shanxi, March 25, 2010 she was at home watching TV, Hunan TV,Please teach foreign students in Chongqing Rural villagers Western etiquette (Fi, "Rural discovery" of a program Personals caught her attention, show a 2.26-meter man in the street marriage. "I was thinking tall men so high,Two high school girls are tra,hogan outlet, is certainly not easy to find a wife,nfl jerseys," said Li Shuo, Li Shuo and was already 25 years old, 25 years in the local countryside little girl is not married, the parents very anxious, has been urging her , and she likes tall men, Zhang Mengyong appeared in her mind Dangqi burst waves. She played in the past based on the published numbers on the TV,Migrant workers, such as picking up a gold bracele, the phone is not Zhang Mengyong I was another man. The other said,hollister france, now Zhang Mengyong convenient answer the phone,Owner of a small shop selling store donation boxes were equipped with new people questioned _ Sina,mulberry outlet, such as call back the past when he was not busy. The next morning, the other did not call Li Shuo, "I sent missing person in the blog,parajumpers shop, look for Zhang Mengyong." Said Li Shuo,louboutin, to the next night, received a telephone Zhang Mengyong hear each other's voices, I just feel heart pounding. From that point on, the two by telephone, SMS, QQ chat up. "I feel Zhang Mengyong still pretty concerned about people, when the weather gets cold, he will send text messages over and told me to add the clothes." July 2010, Li and Zhang Mengyong Nanjing Shuo came to live with, and Zhang Mengyong living together, Li Shuo Internet to find a job, while Zhang Mengyong performances around the country, the two lived together inevitably stumbles, Zhang Mengyong always said Li Shuo too introverted, do not want together with Li Shuo, Li Shuo can not promise has been parted. After her boyfriend injured, only Li Shuo, but did not give up his last year in May, Zhang Mengyong relatives in Shanghai and broke his left leg and hip. At that time, Li Shuo Zhang Mengyong resolutely will receive Nanjing afford to take care of his responsibility. Because there are differences with the normal shape,hollister france, so special custom medical equipment, cost about $ 200,000. Face huge costs of medication, his family was very poor Zhang Mengyong had parents give up treatment. After bodily injury, Zhang Mengyong already no longer serves as before, life did not secured, can only rely on his girlfriend Li Shuo working to feed, in order to raise money to see a doctor,Elderly couple 18 years to clean up more than 200 million Zhang advertising _ Ne, under Zhang Mengyong helpless, select the streets musicians. "A few days ago, Li Shuo said to me, ready to go out with musicians to raise funds for surgery." Zhang Mengyong said he could not accept the outset in the street musicians, watching from his sick girlfriend to take care of now, it can not live up to her hopes. Hard musicians, get a lot of well-wishers a few days ago to help musicians in the subway station Maigaoqiao viaduct, the speaker was a friend offered his photo on the national stage throughout his injury and make a poster. "We sympathize with what happened to me, many of my friends pleaded for money." Zhang Mengyong said, because the speaker to power, he made a request to borrow electricity and a grocery store owner, said pay for electricity,mulberry sale, store owner learned of his situation he said, as long as you sing,Water police 27 years to salv, I'll free electricity. Saying good-hearted people to help, Zhang Mengyong kept rubbing eyes, eyes were red. "Young man, do not cry,While working side guy admitt, you have such a good girlfriend, is something to be happy ah." Reporter tried to comfort him. "I did not cry, boys do not cry ......" Zhang Mengyong Although the lips to say, but could not help the tears flow out. Looked around to accompany his girlfriend, Zhang Mengyong said he really want to leave his girlfriend,moncler outlet, to find a better home. But Zhang Mengyong saying one want to leave his girlfriend, but when a reporter asked him: "  If your girlfriend really leave you, what would you" Zhang Mengyong tears speechless. He took the side crying softly Li Shuo hands of paper towel with tears, said:. "I want to live well, to treat her better."
回复 呼我

举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

初学乍练

积分

主题

帖子

好友

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表