Insurance company employees spent 1,400 yuan to buy the resale of personal infor

[复制链接]
lpwnni322s 发表于 2013-12-2 13:16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
's brokers. It was captured in Shenzhen,moncler outlet, a middleman,barbour outlet, the suspect Zhou Qiang (a pseudonym) describes his initial work in an insurance company, because the old finish business volume,hogan outlet, spent 1,hogan outlet,400 yuan to buy tens of thousands of online and insurance-related personal information, the results of work performance straight up. Later switched to a securities company,Women line up people paid to jump the queue Termin, I feel that his former master personal information useless, wanted to sell. "I'll search the web some keywords,louboutin, adding a specific QQ chat group, found that there can be lively,Passengers dissatisfied with the taxi driver was abusive and was refusing to car, like a country fair dealing with personal information, you are out of a price, I'm out of a price,[url=http://npk-gardening.com/cgi-def/admin/C-002/bbs/visit/main.pl?PAGE_NUM=1%20[PLM]Man posing as a woman claimin[/url], you have a boss information that I have official information In the past spent 1,400 yuan to buy the information, selling more than a dozen,hollister france, the net profit of more than eighty thousand yuan. "Zhou said. Beyond that dig through intermediaries, the police finally found the source of many leaks of personal information. Police seized personal information leaked source,After his wife quarrel tore three thousand yuan fully convertible bank helped stitching, the telecom company personnel department staff also courier companies, banks, hospitals,air jordan femme,Man sentenced open violation , schools,hollister,Men carry gasoline to set fire to a neighbor family money doctors continued victimization, industrial and commercial bureau,louboutin pas cher,Several statues in the park children were decapita, are easy to obtain personal information department. Police handling the case said that the use of these sources suspect the particularity of their own posts, personal information can be obtained without cost and then selling is without the profits. After the information is available under the house,hollister france, either for their own marketing, but also to re-sell to another several times under the house, lucrative. (Original title: spend 1,mulberry sale,400 yuan to buy personal information resold net 80,nfl jerseys,Guy for the sake of his girlf,000)
回复 呼我

举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

初学乍练

积分

主题

帖子

好友

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表