80 mother insisted the children to write inspirational testament _ News

[复制链接]
lpwnni322s 发表于 2013-12-1 03:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
's Baby," in good health, and work very well. Hey, why is her 3-year-old daughter, Xie Yishu it  "Before my parents to see the loss of the motor car accident in the small Yiyi, I wanted to give her daughter wrote." "Felsic Baby" introduction, when he is very hesitant,Pregnant women suffering from eye disease hold her daughter rescued a river and, after all,woolrich, who do not want to have that kind of tragedy. However, the day before the little girl saw a man named xuan suddenly lost her mother, she thinks it is too necessary to advance to the last words of her stay. "I'm still alive and healthy and happy to be alive, but I'm afraid one day will suddenly left her daughter because of an accident." She said, not looking at the children grow up, which is a shame, how many fit. Full of motherly love she posted on Xicihutong's "suicide note": "The mother has too much sadness, so much do not worry, you're not afraid to be happy, afraid you encounter setbacks, because you are afraid of losing her mother and lost, afraid You do not know how to get along with classmates, when you do not know how to face the fear of puberty your body changes, afraid of you as a crush on you boys,Net transfer students were forced to practice the school said the school in acco, male teachers and distress, afraid you do not know how to learn to deal with problems encountered, for fear you studies for the election process, what kind of school and hesitant, afraid of being bullied you, afraid you do not know how to face the problem of love, fear of problems encountered in the work you do not know how to respond, afraid you unhappy marriage, afraid your husband is bad for you,Watermelon relatives who resc, when you're pregnant for fear of pregnancy reactions nobody for you to do the right food, afraid of you when nobody close confinement care ...... "However, this is a testament to more" inspirational " . "Little girl, my mother did not know what kind of difficulties you will encounter in the future, but my mother told you, this life total can not be plain sailing,Girls whose parents not to bu,hollister france, are likely to encounter at any stage make you worry about things ...... as long as we dare to face,air jordan femme, sawed Kaner all be in the past, that you go back over the ridge could see everything is not so difficult. "She also told her that he had since late elementary school and careless wrong topic, the teacher in the classroom door shut In addition, every punishment, especially the class she was the only one punished, she always special torment,louboutin, "which at the time the mother is feeling fall down every day, and wanted to dig a hole to dig into, but at the time After watching so big it seems, that they count it now often see reports that some children can not stand criticism of parents or teachers, and went suicide,hollister deutschland, really sorry for them! "" girl, any time, any difficulties before mother want you to cherish yourself, because your body hair, and skin are affected by our parents, parents do not figure you can return what you cherish is our greatest piety! "very sad after reading a lot of friends This rainy day "suicide note" sent to the Internet, immediately attracted onlookers. Some people admire her courage so, praised her "very determined to be a mom." Some people believe that it is necessary to advance Xie Yishu,hogan outlet, would like to learn from her. However, some people expressed surprise. "Why so sad to write the article  Something no one can not foresee the future, we may happily live each day." There are a netizen message said she likes a month or every few months to write something about the child The current situation, a little bit of accumulation,hogan outlet,Woman claiming to be the victim lied to over four, leaving the children growing footprint. "Because of the fact that unpredictable,College intends to open room ,hollister, I think about the good, the bad will think about it, the girl bit by bit,hogan, I also continue to record." "Felsic Baby" told reporters that her father in her 16-year-old suddenly left her. And worried she was too pessimistic, friends can not help but encourage her to children's health,Real estate agent boss adult shop robbery because business is bad condom, or to live optimistically. In this regard, "felsic Baby" response, write this testament is actually better to make their living. Because of this suicide note, in case of the unfortunate event of an accident yourself, you can see her daughter's message, get a consolation, encouragement, guidance ...... "I believe her heart will become stronger, so I do not worry too much the. "" felsic Baby "told reporters after will continue to write. Expert opinion the mother worried normal population of Nanjing Institute of Sociology, Dr. Cui Hui believes that as a mother,barbour sale, to see the other kids lost parents, worried about their children is very normal. "She gave her daughter Xie Yishu rainy day, it is not surprising." Cui Hui said, everyone has a different, and some people are particularly vulnerable to the outside world moved, and even watching TV will be touched by the story and cried splinters. "In a short time outside influence,[/url], emotional, psychological volatile,[url=http://frem.rane.ru/library/hogan.php]hoagn outlet, are considered normal." Cui Hui believes that if a relatively long period of time, the short-term behavior of the mood swings persevered, becoming a long stereotyped behavior, you might consider an individual may be suffering from some kind of mental disorder or mental health problems. This time, they should relax their mood. See a lot of friends agree "felsic Baby" Xie Yishu issue,barbour outlet, Cui Hui think this inadequate social security system have a great relationship.
回复 呼我

举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

初学乍练

积分

主题

帖子

好友

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表