跨文化交流

[复制链接]
龙一 发表于 2009-7-27 10:52:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

我出生在丹麦,一个充满斯堪的纳维亚设计和西方文化的国度,是这里造就了我充满个性和专业化的设计,是这里赋予了我永远追求创新改变的无限灵感。作为依诺维绅设计工作室的引领者,我的设计来源于我所继承的文化,而依诺维绅每一款创造性的设计和不同的产品系列也非常清晰的体现出了这一文化的知识和价值。我知道,这种文化底蕴已经真真切切地贯穿入我的生命并将伴随一生。
但现在,我却完全被中国文化吸引:中国悠久的文化历史、经典的制作工艺以及传统与现代结合的艺术都深深吸引着我。而其中,我在798艺术中心的经历让我更真切的体会到中国艺术与文化的魅力。我可以感觉到一种新的全球趋势正在这里形成。中西方建筑的交融,历史与现代的结合,艺术与文化的贯通,形成了一股新鲜而全新的思潮,具有强大的视觉和感官冲击。

Bohemian news01,便体现了这种跨文化的融合。我们一直在尝试创造新产品和新风格来体现这种新的中国设计思潮。而Bohemian news01中一系列全新的纯棉印花面料的尝试便是中国设计思潮的最佳表现。新产品斯瑞沙发床及其他新产品的设计都专门考虑了全新纯棉印花面料的运用。今年新推出的一系列具有中国风特色的仿真丝面料更会给大家不一样的全新感觉。不同尺寸不同颜色的维斯茶几,将玻璃与金属有机结合,创造出家居新体验。设计独特的艾维特沙发床一定会让您眼前一亮。所有这些都体现了经典的中国特色与西方设计的完美结合。

所以,我们有理由很自豪地向大家推荐依诺维绅2009-2010年度所有全新设计。设计师尤其推荐以下新品:科博系列、酷比特、斯弗特、都赛及莫泰。

最后再来谈谈我们全新的面料:经典全涤系列面料丰富的质感与传统风格赋予了依诺维绅沙发更多的文化内涵。我们全新推出的3款仿皮面料更丰富了依诺维绅经典仿皮系列,增加了您的选择!

我们用整个版面的1-20页来推出我们2009-2010年度的所有新产品和新面料,请尤其关注!

祝您愉快!

Per Weiss
依诺维绅首席设计师

I was born in Denmark, in a western culture, surrounded byScandinavian design. In my general work, as head of InnovationDesign Office, I draw from my cultural background creating designsand collections that clearly reflect my cultural inheritance byhaving a western character and feel.

However I am very fascinated by Chinese culture. Of course thefantastic cultural history, the classic craftsmanship andtraditional art fascinate me. But most of all I am fascinated bywhat I experience in environments like 798 Artcenter in Beijing. Inmy opinion new global trends are developed in thisarea.
It is a cross over between western and Chinese design andarchitecture, past and presences meet, art and culture morphs intosomething fresh and new. Strong, rustic and sensitive at the sametime.

Bohemian news 01 has been dedicated to the idea of cultural crossover. We have developed a series of new printed textiles to honourthe decorative Chinese tradition in our own way.  Wehave developed the new Softrail and Swell sofabeds especially forprinted textiles. Our new satin textiles in a traditional Chinesecolour scale and feel, giving our collection a whole new character.WW tables and Cone tables in simple black metal structures,combined with glass tops, inspired by the 798 rustic minimalism.The minimalistic Aviator sofa bed with the strong black metalframe, and simple function principle, which draws from the sameinspirational source.

But we are also proud to be able to show a strong line of newInnovation designs with our normal western design reference. Pleasepay attention to the Clubber, Cubed, Shifter, Dulchet andMotile.

Finally we introduce more new textiles. The new Classic textiles,that will, as the name indicates, add a rich and traditionalupholstery feel to any furniture in the collection. Also we haveadded 3 new grey tones of leather textiles and a trendy Camel brownleather textile.

Actually every page from 1-20 holds fresh news, just keep an eye onthe headlines

Enjoy

Per Weiss
Head of Innovation Design Office
回复 呼我

举报

精彩评论4

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表